Looking for a Nationally-Recognized Speaker for your next Conference? Seminar? Workshop?
Want to create an entire Event featuring health and wellness speakers?
Need a Speaker for your next Church Group Meeting? Rotary Luncheon?
Are you the Director of an Assisted Living Facility, Independent Community or Memory Care Unit looking for Speakers?
Are you the Events Director at your Home Owners Association or Clubhouse looking for seminars for your residents?
As a former Federal and State Prosecutor, Beth “Annie” Stockdale is no stranger to public speaking, and brings years of experience to the stage. Some of her past engagements included the following topics:
- Brain Health: Preventing and Reversing Alzheimer’s
- Brain Health: Eating for your Brain Health
- Brain Health: ADD and Quieting the Mind to Meditate
- De-stressing for Caregivers
- Rising Above Brain Fog
- Dangers of Gluten
- The Brain – Mind – Spirit Connection
- Cognitive Benefits of CBD
- The Thyroid – Hormones – Brain Connection
- Stress – How to Reduce it, and How Men and Women deal with Stress Differently
- Stroke Recovery – New Lifestyle Choices to Create New Pathways
She can also educate community members on other topics of importance:
- The Importance of Quitting Sugar and Gluten and Processed Foods
- Using Holistic modalities such as Whole Body Vibration to increase circulation
- Using Halotherapy (Salt Therapy) for respiratory Relief
- How Infrared therapies can increase cranial blood flow, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain
- The importance of Omega 3 Fish Oil for your brain
- Eating to Reduce Inflammation and Pain
Please contact Ms. Stockdale at (941) 468-7091 to discuss any speaking possibilities.
Previous Speaking Events
March 21, 2020: (Upcoming) A-Ha! Holistic Health Expo – The Spirit University – Brain-Mind-Spirit Connection
February 11, 2020 Senior Outreach Services – Preventing and Reversing Alzheimers
January 29, 2020 Planning for Aging Symposium – Preventing and Reversing Alzheimers
January 21, 2020 All About Women – WENG Talk/News Radio – The Thyroid-Hormones-Brain Connection
January 16, 2020 Aston Gardens – Healthier Brains Make Better Decisions
January 14, 2020 Senior Bluebook – San Pedro Catholic Church – Staying On Your Feet: Balance and Cognition
January 9, 2020 Elite Health Wellness – Rising Above the Brain Fog
December 31, 2019 All About Women – WENG Talk/News Radio – The Decade of the New You
December 4, 2019 Trilogy – Cognitive Benefits of CBD
November 21, 2019 Encompass Health – Stroke Support Group – New Lifestyle Choices for New Brain Pathways
November 13, 2019 Senior Source iHeart Radio – Rising Above the Brain Fog
November 9, 2019 Moonbeam Spiritual & Energy Healing Ctr. – The Brain – Mind – Spirit Connection
November 6, 2019 Wellness Wednesday – Brain Health for the Holidays
October 10, 2019 Senior Bluebook – YMCA – Brain Health
September 17, 2019 Parkinson Place – The Dangers of Hidden Gluten
August 6, 2019 Parkinson Place – Reducing – Reversing Signs of Parkinson’s